||The Falcon Money Management group of companies is an asset management organisation that provides investment management solutions across asset classes for institutional clients. Founded in January 2009, current alternative assets under management total US$600m.
||The firm is associated with Beazley plc, one of the prime Lloyds of London
insurers, who have a 25% ownership interest. The remaining 75% is owned by the
working partners. Falcon will manage assets for Beazley on an exclusive basis
for an initial period before opening up the offering to other organisations.
||Falcon provides bespoke investment management services working in partnership
with its clients. These range from serving as their chief investment officer and
staff, to providing specific asset class based solutions and investment
||Falcon’s partners have significant experience and a previous track record
allocating money to sophisticated financial investment strategies via hedge
||Falcon Money Management is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and Malta Financial Services Authority in Malta.