日本語

Firm overview

 

Organisation The Falcon Money Management group of companies is an asset management organisation that provides investment management solutions across asset classes for institutional clients. Founded in January 2009, current alternative assets under management total US$859m.


Strategic Partner The firm is associated with Beazley plc, one of the prime Lloyds of London insurers, who have a 25% ownership interest. The remaining 75% is owned by the working partners. Falcon will manage assets for Beazley on an exclusive basis for an initial period before opening up the offering to other organisations.


Investment Services Falcon provides bespoke investment management services working in partnership with its clients. These range from serving as their chief investment officer and staff, to providing specific asset class based solutions and investment products.


Alternative Assets Falcon’s partners have significant experience and a previous track record allocating money to sophisticated financial investment strategies via hedge funds.


Regulation Falcon Money Management is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and Malta Financial Services Authority in Malta.




Legal Information   |   Privacy Policy   |   Stewardship Policy   |   FCA Pillar III   
Our website uses cookies. By continuing to browse our website you are agreeing to use our cookies.
To find out more, please read the Privacy Policy above. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Copyright ©  2017. Falcon Money Management LLP. All rights reserved.
840